Streamline regulatory compliance, customer service and inventory management with GTS Retail
Take control of your retail foreign exchange point of sale environment with IMX Software’s GTS Retail – a flexible, modern platform that helps you serve customers faster and improve efficiencies in your business.
GTS Retail supports the selling and buying of currency products while automating compliance and risk processes. It provides a fast and flexible deal capture process that frees your tellers to engage with the customer and maximise the transaction value.
GTS Retail key features at a glance
- Centralised inventory control, position management and reporting across your branch network.
- Buy and sell unlimited products with easy configuration of new products, users and business rules.
- Increase your revenues through prompts for up-selling and buy-back guarantees.
- Easily fulfil orders for exotic currencies via third party supplier.
- Trade and track prepaid travel money cards with integration to programme providers, such as Access Prepaid Worldwide and Tuxedo.
- Inbound and outbound remittances with integration to money transfer operators, such as MoneyGram & Western Union.
- Comply with local and global audit and regulatory requirements, including AML KYC.
- Centralised management of branch operations, including rates, stock, position, operational risk and reporting.
- Business Continuity Mode (BCM) allows your branches to keep trading even when their internet connections fail.
- Integrates with the GTS Mobile module to support smartphone and tablet currency orders.
- Integrates with GTS Cash Centre for order placement and stock replenishment.
Learn more about how GTS Retail can transform your retail forex operation:
|GTS Product Brochure (English)|
|GTS Product Brochure (Spanish)|
|GTS Retail Datasheet|
|GTS Retail Technical Datasheet|